Top cricketers awareness message for people
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-03-24 07:26:47 || Updated: 2020-03-24 07:26:47
Due to coronavirus our country is now in danger.So national cricketers along with the celebrities of different sectors across the world have been working to increase the awareness among the mass people.
Along with that, they are delivering directives of the safety measures through their fans and supporters to address the growing situation of the deadly coronavirus worldwide outburst.
Former Bangladesh captain Masharafe Bin Mortaza along with Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Mushfiqur Rahim are seen active in launching awareness among the people from the beginning of the coronavirus outbreak. Mashrafe at the latest calls has urged all the people of the country to stay at home.
He gave his message in the pretext of a small rhyme.
“Now those who are youth can save the country, those who are youth best time to save the country,” Mashrafe Bin Mortaza wrote on his verified facebook page yesterday.
- Australia whales: 90 dead in mass stranding off Tasmania
- Tk 246cr to be spent on hilsa development
- Consumers bear the brunt of India’s onion export ban
- Taj Mahal re-opens for public after 6 months
- Walton share trade debuts Sept 23
- BSEC removes 17 more directors
- COVID-19 situation may worsen in winter: PM
- UNO Wahida transferred to Dhaka
- India allows export of 25,000 tonnes of onions to Bangladesh
- Ronaldo reachs 100 international goals
- BCB chief optimistic about Shakib presence in SL tour
- Barcelona player tests positive for Covid-19
- Messi provides ‘special’ gift to Syrian childs
- Messi joins Ronaldo in 700-club goal
- Afridi tests positive for Covid-19
- PSG again crowned Ligue 1 champions
- Child’s playing cricket on the bank of river