Mawlana Bhashani university closed till 1 April
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-03-23 08:27:53 || Updated: 2020-03-23 08:27:53
Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University (MBSTU) has announced the suspension of all academic and administrative activities as per the government’s decision of closing educational institution in view of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
The authorities have suspended all classes and examinations from 23 March to 1 April in an effort to check the spread of coronavirus in the country, said an MBSTU release today.
Teachers, officials and employers of MBSTU have been instructed to attend the office in case of any emergency and to keep their mobile phones open during university closure, the release added.
Besides, outsiders are requested not to enter the campus and not stay there without out any urgency.
- Media workers are fearless warriors of the Corona period
- Central bank bought 4.2 billion dollars in four months
- Government fully prepared to provide 5G services
- Padma Bridge main structure’s work progress 91pc: Quader
- Javier Mascherano announced his retirement
- Wata Chemicals disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Daffodil Computers disclose first Quarter earnings report
- H.R TEXTILE MILLS disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Far East Knitting disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Educational institutions closure to be extended: Dipu Moni
- Ministry issues health guidelines to prepare for primary school reopening
- Experts emphasized for need of effective training in online education
- Educational institutions to remain closed till May 30
- Decision in principle to defer HSC exam
- DU students asked to vacate halls amid corona
- DU begins ‘Mujib Borsho’ celebration cutting 100 pound cake
- Charge sheet filed in DU student rape case