Mawlana Bhashani university closed till 1 April
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-03-23 08:27:53 || Updated: 2020-03-23 08:27:53
Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University (MBSTU) has announced the suspension of all academic and administrative activities as per the government’s decision of closing educational institution in view of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
The authorities have suspended all classes and examinations from 23 March to 1 April in an effort to check the spread of coronavirus in the country, said an MBSTU release today.
Teachers, officials and employers of MBSTU have been instructed to attend the office in case of any emergency and to keep their mobile phones open during university closure, the release added.
Besides, outsiders are requested not to enter the campus and not stay there without out any urgency.
- Consumers bear the brunt of India’s onion export ban
- Taj Mahal re-opens for public after 6 months
- Walton share trade debuts Sept 23
- BSEC removes 17 more directors
- COVID-19 situation may worsen in winter: PM
- UNO Wahida transferred to Dhaka
- India allows export of 25,000 tonnes of onions to Bangladesh
- 17 directors are losing their posts due to not holding 2% share
- Riva Ganguly calls on Sheikh Fazle Fahim
- Ministry issues health guidelines to prepare for primary school reopening
- Experts emphasized for need of effective training in online education
- Educational institutions to remain closed till May 30
- Decision in principle to defer HSC exam
- DU students asked to vacate halls amid corona
- DU begins ‘Mujib Borsho’ celebration cutting 100 pound cake
- Charge sheet filed in DU student rape case
- Govt shuts down all educational institutions amid virus fears