IPDC Finance inks deal with Nadia Furniture
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-03-23 17:22:33 || Updated: 2020-03-23 17:22:33
Under this agreement, the salaried customers can avail IPDC loans for the purpose of buying furniture from the Nadia Furniture Limited and they can also make their payments on an equated monthly installment (EMI) system without any interest for a 12-month period
IPDC Finance Limited, the first ever private sector financial institution in the country signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Nadia Furniture Limited at the IPDC head office at in the capital, said a press release on Sunday.
Ishtiaque Shahriar, head of retail strategy and channel development of IPDC Finance and M Khasruzzaman, general manager (sales) of Nadia Furniture signed the agreement on behalf of their respective organisations.
Under this agreement, the salaried customers can avail IPDC loans for the purpose of buying furniture from the Nadia Furniture Limited and they can also make their payments on an equated monthly installment (EMI) system without any interest for a 12-month period.
Nadia Furniture is providing consumers of all ranks with affordable and lucrative furniture, the press release read.
- 17 directors are losing their posts due to not holding 2% share
- Riva Ganguly calls on Sheikh Fazle Fahim
- Health Ministry did well in dealing with pandemic: PM
- Bangladesh economy relatively in good shape: PM
- Tipu urges all not to panic about onion
- Saif Powertec donate Tk25,000 each month for Narayanganj explosion victim’s family
- City polls within 3 months of expiry of tenure; Bill cleared
- India bans onion export to Bangladesh
- Greece welcomes Turkish survey ship’s return to Med Sea port
- Mutual Trust Bank launches sub-branch in Shariatpur
- Mercantile Bank organised a special training course for export clients
- Eastland Insurance Company opened `Bangabandhu Corner’
- A ‘Mujib Corner’ set up at head office of National Life Insurance
- Standard Bank Rally to Celebrate Birth Centenary of Bangabandhu
- Karmasangsthan Bank signs deal with DYD
- Dhaka Bank launches loan scheme Sobar Jonno Bari
- New chief digital officer of MTB