IPDC Finance inks deal with Nadia Furniture
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-03-23 17:22:33 || Updated: 2020-03-23 17:22:33
Under this agreement, the salaried customers can avail IPDC loans for the purpose of buying furniture from the Nadia Furniture Limited and they can also make their payments on an equated monthly installment (EMI) system without any interest for a 12-month period
IPDC Finance Limited, the first ever private sector financial institution in the country signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Nadia Furniture Limited at the IPDC head office at in the capital, said a press release on Sunday.
Ishtiaque Shahriar, head of retail strategy and channel development of IPDC Finance and M Khasruzzaman, general manager (sales) of Nadia Furniture signed the agreement on behalf of their respective organisations.
Under this agreement, the salaried customers can avail IPDC loans for the purpose of buying furniture from the Nadia Furniture Limited and they can also make their payments on an equated monthly installment (EMI) system without any interest for a 12-month period.
Nadia Furniture is providing consumers of all ranks with affordable and lucrative furniture, the press release read.
- Media workers are fearless warriors of the Corona period
- Central bank bought 4.2 billion dollars in four months
- Government fully prepared to provide 5G services
- Padma Bridge main structure’s work progress 91pc: Quader
- Javier Mascherano announced his retirement
- Wata Chemicals disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Daffodil Computers disclose first Quarter earnings report
- H.R TEXTILE MILLS disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Far East Knitting disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mutual Trust Bank launches sub-branch in Shariatpur
- Mercantile Bank organised a special training course for export clients
- Eastland Insurance Company opened `Bangabandhu Corner’
- A ‘Mujib Corner’ set up at head office of National Life Insurance
- Standard Bank Rally to Celebrate Birth Centenary of Bangabandhu
- Karmasangsthan Bank signs deal with DYD
- Dhaka Bank launches loan scheme Sobar Jonno Bari
- New chief digital officer of MTB