Due to corona regent Airways closed for 3 months
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-03-23 05:12:33 || Updated: 2020-03-23 05:12:55
Coronavirus spreads all over the world at an alarming rate.
due to coronavirus Regent Airways, a renowned private airline of Bangladesh, will remain closed for three months from today.
Imran Asif, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the airline, confirmed.
He said, they have closed their all flights in international routes in effect of coronavirus.
However, three more people have been diagnosed with coronavirus, taking the number of coronavirus cases in the country to 27.
A total of 13,598 people died from coronavirus around the world, according to Worldometers.
- Tamim is in the first six Hazari club in T20
- Entire int’l community should stand together over Rohingya repatriation: EU
- Now there is no opportunity to perform Umrah
- UN climate change goal now ‘within reach’
- 3 crore vaccine doses to be given free: Cabinet Secretary
- PM lays foundation stone of Bangabandhu Railway Bridge
- Regent Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Take proper action against social diseases
- Media workers are fearless warriors of the Corona period
- Reserve will be 50 billion dollar by 2021: Finance Minister
- E-commerce market will be 3 billion dollars
- Turkey wants enhanced ties with Bangladesh exceeding $2 bln trade
- The Sundarbans is being opened for tourists
- Investors will keep the gold market strong in 2021
- Padma Bridge 5 kilometers visible now
- Bangladesh wants self-sufficient in onion production
- Asia-Pacific garment industry suffers from Covid-19 fallout