No air connect with 10 countries
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-03-21 04:41:07 || Updated: 2020-03-21 04:41:07
Now coronavirus spreads all over the world. Bangladesh has cut air connectivity with 10 countries to curb the spread of novel coronavirus in the country.
The countries are- Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Malaysia, Oman, Singapore and India.
Confirming the matter, Biman Bangladesh Airlines Managing Director Mokabbir Hossain said, “Flights from these countries will remain restricted from 12 am tonight to March 31.
More to follow…
- Regent Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Take proper action against social diseases
- Media workers are fearless warriors of the Corona period
- Central bank bought 4.2 billion dollars in four months
- Government fully prepared to provide 5G services
- Padma Bridge main structure’s work progress 91pc: Quader
- Javier Mascherano announced his retirement
- Wata Chemicals disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Daffodil Computers disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Reserve will be 50 billion dollar by 2021: Finance Minister
- E-commerce market will be 3 billion dollars
- Turkey wants enhanced ties with Bangladesh exceeding $2 bln trade
- The Sundarbans is being opened for tourists
- Investors will keep the gold market strong in 2021
- Padma Bridge 5 kilometers visible now
- Bangladesh wants self-sufficient in onion production
- Asia-Pacific garment industry suffers from Covid-19 fallout