Decision in principle to defer HSC exam
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-03-21 10:37:21 || Updated: 2020-03-21 10:38:10
The inter-education board has decided in principle to defer Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and its equivalent examinations amid novel coronavirus pandemic.
Country’s all education borads chairmen took the decision in a meeting on Saturday, confirmed Dhaka Education Board Chairman Prof M Ziaul Haque.
He said decision in principle has been taken to defer HSC and its equivalent exams in an effort to stem the spread of the deadly virus, COVID-19.
Coordination sub-committee of the inter-education board will send the proposal to Education Ministry on Sunday.
Earlier, HSC and its equivalent exams were scheduled to start from next April 1.
- PM lays foundation stone of Bangabandhu Railway Bridge
- Regent Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Take proper action against social diseases
- Media workers are fearless warriors of the Corona period
- Central bank bought 4.2 billion dollars in four months
- Government fully prepared to provide 5G services
- Padma Bridge main structure’s work progress 91pc: Quader
- Javier Mascherano announced his retirement
- Wata Chemicals disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Educational institutions closure to be extended: Dipu Moni
- Ministry issues health guidelines to prepare for primary school reopening
- Experts emphasized for need of effective training in online education
- Educational institutions to remain closed till May 30
- Mawlana Bhashani university closed till 1 April
- DU students asked to vacate halls amid corona
- DU begins ‘Mujib Borsho’ celebration cutting 100 pound cake
- Charge sheet filed in DU student rape case