Standard Bank Rally to Celebrate Birth Centenary of Bangabandhu
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-03-19 06:16:01 || Updated: 2020-03-19 06:16:01
Standard Bank Limited Arranged rally to celebrate birth centenary of the father of the nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman at Gulshan Branch Premises on 18 March 2020, Wednesday at 10:00 am.
Honorable Chairman of the Bank Mr. Kazi Akram Uddin Ahmed was present the rally as chief guest. It was attended by Directors Messers Mr Kamal Mostafa Chowdhury, Ferozur Rahman, S. A. M. Hossain, Al-Haj Mohammed Shamsul Alam, Mohammed Abdul Aziz, Kazi Khurram Ahmed, Md. Nazmus Salehin and Managing Director & CEO Khondoker Rashed Maqsood. Furthermore all executives, officers and supporting stuffs participated at the rally.
Similarly, a rally was held in the presence of all the employees of the bank in front of all the branches and head office of Standard Bank across the country.
After the rally, the cake was cut in the boardroom of the bank and in all the branches on the centenary of the birth of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
- UNO Wahida transferred to Dhaka
- India allows export of 25,000 tonnes of onions to Bangladesh
- 17 directors are losing their posts due to not holding 2% share
- Riva Ganguly calls on Sheikh Fazle Fahim
- Health Ministry did well in dealing with pandemic: PM
- Bangladesh economy relatively in good shape: PM
- Tipu urges all not to panic about onion
- Saif Powertec donate Tk25,000 each month for Narayanganj explosion victim’s family
- City polls within 3 months of expiry of tenure; Bill cleared
- Shareholders approved Dividend at Agm LankaBangla
- United Commercial Bank Limited holds 37th Annual General Meeting
- BB rises transaction limit in internet Banking
- Bangladesh received $1.96bn remittances in August
- Sonali Aansh Industries disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Alif Industries disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Imam Button Industries disclose third Quarter earnings report
- IDRA gets acting chairman, yet quorum crisis remains