Delta Hospital’s share bidding begins Sunday
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-03-18 04:49:53 || Updated: 2020-03-18 04:49:53
The bidding to determine the cut-off price for IPO shares of Delta Hospital through electronic subscription system will begin on March 22.
The share bidding will continue until 5:00pm on March 25, officials said.
And the valuation report submission period for the eligible investors will start at 10:30am on March 29 and close at 10:30am on March 31.
Each eligible investor (EI) who intends to participate in the electronic bidding for the company’s shares requires maintaining a minimum investment of Tk 10 million in the listed securities at market price as on March 11, 2020.
On February 11, BSEC allowed the Delta Hospital to explore the cut-off price for its shares — a requirement for going public under the book building method.
As per the regulatory approval, the company will raise a capital worth Tk 500 million.
The eligible investors and the mutual funds are allowed to purchase 40 per cent and 10 per cent shares respectively at the cut-off price.
General public and non-resident Bangladeshis (NRBs) will get 40 per cent and 10 per cent of shares respectively at a 10 per cent discount on the cut-off price through IPO lottery.
The company will utilise the IPO proceeds for buying capital machinery, repay bank loans and bear the IPO expenses.
According to the financial statement of the company for the year ended on June 30, 2019, the net asset value (NAV) per share was Tk 45.84 with asset revaluation and Tk 16.62 without asset revaluation.
The basic earnings per share (EPS) stood at Tk 2.10 and the weighted average EPS at Tk 1.91.
Prime Finance Capital Management Ltd. is the issue manager while ICB Capital Management Ltd. will act as the registrar of the company’s IPO process.
- Restrict smuggling, protect independence: PM to BGB
- Central Bank’s special discount on import of eye medical equipment
- I will play with Messi next year: Neymar
- UN unanimously adopts Bangladesh’s flagship resolution on ‘Culture of Peace’
- Tamim is in the first six Hazari club in T20
- Entire int’l community should stand together over Rohingya repatriation: EU
- Now there is no opportunity to perform Umrah
- UN climate change goal now ‘within reach’
- 3 crore vaccine doses to be given free: Cabinet Secretary
- Regent Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Wata Chemicals disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Daffodil Computers disclose first Quarter earnings report
- H.R TEXTILE MILLS disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Far East Knitting disclose first Quarter earnings report
- SAIF POWERTEC disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Beacon Pharmaceuticals disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Monno Febrics disclose first Quarter earnings report