Karmasangsthan Bank signs deal with DYD
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-03-17 09:17:12 || Updated: 2020-03-17 09:17:12
Md. Tajul Islam, Managing Director of Karmasangsthan Bank, and Akhtaruz Zaman Khan Kabir, Director General of Department of Youth Development, signing A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on behalf of their respective organisations at the conference room of Ministry of Youth and Sports in the city on Monday.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between Karmasangsthan Bank and Department of Youth Development (DYD) at the conference room of Ministry of Youth and Sports in the city on Monday, said a statement.
Its main purpose is to provide loans for self-employment of DYD-trained entrepreneurs under the Bangabandhu JuboRin (Bangabandhu Youth Loan) program in Mujib Year.
Managing Director of the bank Md. Tajul Islam and Director General of Department of Youth Development Akhtaruz Zaman Khan Kabir signed the MoU on behalf of their respective organisations.
State Minister, Ministry of Youth and Sports Md. Zahid Ahsan Russel MP was present as chief guest while Secretary of Ministry of Youth and Sports Md. Akhtar Hossain was present as special guest in the function.
Chairman of the board of directors of the bank and former secretary of Bangladesh government Kaniz Fatema NDC, Additional Secretary and Joint Secretary of Department of Youth Development, Additional Secretary and Joint Secretary of Financial Institutions Division, Deputy Managing Director Md. Adbul Mannan were present in the programme.
- 17 directors are losing their posts due to not holding 2% share
- Riva Ganguly calls on Sheikh Fazle Fahim
- Health Ministry did well in dealing with pandemic: PM
- Bangladesh economy relatively in good shape: PM
- Tipu urges all not to panic about onion
- Saif Powertec donate Tk25,000 each month for Narayanganj explosion victim’s family
- City polls within 3 months of expiry of tenure; Bill cleared
- India bans onion export to Bangladesh
- Greece welcomes Turkish survey ship’s return to Med Sea port
- Shareholders approved Dividend at Agm LankaBangla
- United Commercial Bank Limited holds 37th Annual General Meeting
- BB rises transaction limit in internet Banking
- Bangladesh received $1.96bn remittances in August
- Sonali Aansh Industries disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Alif Industries disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Imam Button Industries disclose third Quarter earnings report
- IDRA gets acting chairman, yet quorum crisis remains