Dhaka Bank launches loan scheme Sobar Jonno Bari
|| Published: 2020-03-09 02:01:53 || Updated: 2020-03-09 02:01:53
In a bid to make true the Dream Bangladesh of the Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the Dhaka Bank Limited recently announced a new home loan scheme named Sobar Jonno Bari Offer, said a press release.
Emranul Huq, managing director and chief executive officer of the bank addressed the event as the chief guest.
Among others— Mohammad Abu Jafar and AKM Shahnawaj, deputy managing directors of the bank, Md Shafquat Hossain, its senior executive vice president and head of retail business division, and Arham Masudul Huq, chief executive officer of Dhaka Bank Foundation, attended the event.
Under this loan scheme, clients could enjoy some exclusive offers including, zero percent loan processing fee, attractive interest rate, insurance coverage facility and the complementary Dhaka Bank credit card facility, the press release said.
This offer will be in place throughout the Mujib Year. To avail this loan offer, customers have been asked to visit https://dhakabanklts.com/home-loan-application.
- Attorney General Mahbubey Alam died from coronavirus
- Armenia accuses Azerbaijan of attacking settlements in disputed region
- PM stresses better cooperation with neighbours
- PM gives Tk 5 lakh to each of 35 N’ganj blast victim families
- China has built 380 internment camps in Xinjiang
- Nature holds one of the keys to tackling climate change, say G20 thinkers
- Govt to prepare master plan for roads, highways
- BSEC approves Robi’s IPO
- Australia whales: 90 dead in mass stranding off Tasmania
- IPDC Finance inks deal with Nadia Furniture
- Mutual Trust Bank launches sub-branch in Shariatpur
- Mercantile Bank organised a special training course for export clients
- Eastland Insurance Company opened `Bangabandhu Corner’
- A ‘Mujib Corner’ set up at head office of National Life Insurance
- Standard Bank Rally to Celebrate Birth Centenary of Bangabandhu
- Karmasangsthan Bank signs deal with DYD
- New chief digital officer of MTB