United Commercial Bank launches five-day brand showcasing of Audi cars
|| Published: 2020-03-02 16:16:37 || Updated: 2020-03-02 16:16:37
The United Commercial Bank Limited (UCB) on Sunday launched a five-day-long brand showcasing of Audi cars at the bank’s North Gulshan branch, said a press release.
Arif Quadri, acting managing director of the bank inaugurated the event, while Md Hasiib Uddin, director of Audi Bangladesh attended the event.
Audi Bangladesh is displaying its different car models at the UCB North Gulshan branch for customers with special offers.
Meanwhile, the bank will provide discounts on UCB Auto loan with lucrative interest rates and zero processing fees, the press release said.
- UNO Wahida transferred to Dhaka
- India allows export of 25,000 tonnes of onions to Bangladesh
- 17 directors are losing their posts due to not holding 2% share
- Riva Ganguly calls on Sheikh Fazle Fahim
- Health Ministry did well in dealing with pandemic: PM
- Bangladesh economy relatively in good shape: PM
- Tipu urges all not to panic about onion
- Saif Powertec donate Tk25,000 each month for Narayanganj explosion victim’s family
- City polls within 3 months of expiry of tenure; Bill cleared
- IPDC Finance inks deal with Nadia Furniture
- Mutual Trust Bank launches sub-branch in Shariatpur
- Mercantile Bank organised a special training course for export clients
- Eastland Insurance Company opened `Bangabandhu Corner’
- A ‘Mujib Corner’ set up at head office of National Life Insurance
- Standard Bank Rally to Celebrate Birth Centenary of Bangabandhu
- Karmasangsthan Bank signs deal with DYD
- Dhaka Bank launches loan scheme Sobar Jonno Bari