United Commercial Bank launches five-day brand showcasing of Audi cars
|| Published: 2020-03-02 16:16:37 || Updated: 2020-03-02 16:16:37
The United Commercial Bank Limited (UCB) on Sunday launched a five-day-long brand showcasing of Audi cars at the bank’s North Gulshan branch, said a press release.
Arif Quadri, acting managing director of the bank inaugurated the event, while Md Hasiib Uddin, director of Audi Bangladesh attended the event.
Audi Bangladesh is displaying its different car models at the UCB North Gulshan branch for customers with special offers.
Meanwhile, the bank will provide discounts on UCB Auto loan with lucrative interest rates and zero processing fees, the press release said.
- Regent Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Take proper action against social diseases
- Media workers are fearless warriors of the Corona period
- Central bank bought 4.2 billion dollars in four months
- Government fully prepared to provide 5G services
- Padma Bridge main structure’s work progress 91pc: Quader
- Javier Mascherano announced his retirement
- Wata Chemicals disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Daffodil Computers disclose first Quarter earnings report
- IPDC Finance inks deal with Nadia Furniture
- Mutual Trust Bank launches sub-branch in Shariatpur
- Mercantile Bank organised a special training course for export clients
- Eastland Insurance Company opened `Bangabandhu Corner’
- A ‘Mujib Corner’ set up at head office of National Life Insurance
- Standard Bank Rally to Celebrate Birth Centenary of Bangabandhu
- Karmasangsthan Bank signs deal with DYD
- Dhaka Bank launches loan scheme Sobar Jonno Bari