Rajshahi Mamun Mahmud, Faridpur Muslim Mission win BB School Hockey
|| Published: 2020-03-01 13:24:29 || Updated: 2020-03-01 13:24:29
Rajshahi Shaheed Mamun Mahmud School and Faridpur Muslim Mission School won their respective matches in the final round of the Bangabandhu First Security Islami Bank National School Hockey Tournament at the Maulana Bhashani National Stadium here on Sunday.
Shaheed Mamun Mahmud School of Rajshahi outplayed Bangladesh Navy School and College of Khulna by 6-0 goals in the day’s first match.
Zahid Hasan struck two field goals while Nur Hossain, Tahmidur Rahman, Shakil Hossain and Habib Hossain scored one each for the winners.
In the day’s other match, Muslim Mission School of Faridpur beat Lohagara Govt Pilot School of Narail by 2-0 goals.
Mizanur Rahman and Maruf Mollah scored one each for the winners in the 14th and 18th minutes respectively from penalty corners.
Two more matches will be held on Monday (March 2) at the same venue.
- PM gives Tk 5 lakh to each of 35 N’ganj blast victim families
- China has built 380 internment camps in Xinjiang
- Nature holds one of the keys to tackling climate change, say G20 thinkers
- Govt to prepare master plan for roads, highways
- BSEC approves Robi’s IPO
- Australia whales: 90 dead in mass stranding off Tasmania
- Tk 246cr to be spent on hilsa development
- Consumers bear the brunt of India’s onion export ban
- Taj Mahal re-opens for public after 6 months
- Ronaldo reachs 100 international goals
- BCB chief optimistic about Shakib presence in SL tour
- Barcelona player tests positive for Covid-19
- Messi provides ‘special’ gift to Syrian childs
- Messi joins Ronaldo in 700-club goal
- Afridi tests positive for Covid-19
- PSG again crowned Ligue 1 champions
- Child’s playing cricket on the bank of river