IFAD multi-products join with Huawei public cloud
|| Published: 2020-02-26 16:42:11 || Updated: 2020-02-26 16:42:33
IFAD Multi-products has recently joined with the Huawei public cloud to improve company’s internal management process.
A tripartite agreement was signed among Huawei Digital Technologies (Hong Kong) Company Limited, IFAD Multi-products Company and Omega Exim Limited in this regard at Huawei’s Customer Solution Innovation Center (CSIC) in Gulshan.
Under the agreement, Huawei, the world’s leading ICT solutions provider company, will provide Cloud platform to hold SAP solutions to IFAD Multi-products Company while Omega Exim limited will be the consulting partner of the entire process, said a press release.
Jerry Wangshiwu, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Huawei; Rezwan Ali, Director of Omega Exim limited and Tanvir Ahmed, Managing Director of IFAD Multi-products along with some other high officials were present in the signing ceremony of the agreement.
With Huawei’s SAP on Cloud solutions, IFAD Multi-products will be able to reduce their costs along with ensuring smooth services by simplifying their management processes through easy technological up-gradation and service expansions. At the same time, this cloud solution will guarantee world-class services with high security and reliability.
Jerry Wangshiwu, Chief Technical Officer (CTO) of Huawei Technologies (Bangladesh) Ltd, said “We are passing through an era of Digital Adversity today. So enterprises can make business and managerial improvements through digital transformation.”
IFAD Multi-products’ Managing Director (MD) Tanvir Ahmed said, “Huawei Cloud has helped us to reduce management costs by improving business and management processes with SAP solutions, which will add our consumers to the world-class service line.”
Huawei has been working with cloud services in Bangladesh since 2010-11, though initially it was limited to mobile operators’ network.
- Attorney General Mahbubey Alam died from coronavirus
- Armenia accuses Azerbaijan of attacking settlements in disputed region
- PM stresses better cooperation with neighbours
- PM gives Tk 5 lakh to each of 35 N’ganj blast victim families
- China has built 380 internment camps in Xinjiang
- Nature holds one of the keys to tackling climate change, say G20 thinkers
- Govt to prepare master plan for roads, highways
- BSEC approves Robi’s IPO
- Australia whales: 90 dead in mass stranding off Tasmania
- IPDC Finance inks deal with Nadia Furniture
- Mutual Trust Bank launches sub-branch in Shariatpur
- Mercantile Bank organised a special training course for export clients
- Eastland Insurance Company opened `Bangabandhu Corner’
- A ‘Mujib Corner’ set up at head office of National Life Insurance
- Standard Bank Rally to Celebrate Birth Centenary of Bangabandhu
- Karmasangsthan Bank signs deal with DYD
- Dhaka Bank launches loan scheme Sobar Jonno Bari