IBBL agent banking business development conf held
|| Published: 2020-02-26 16:45:04 || Updated: 2020-02-26 16:45:04
IBBL-Conference , banking business development , Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Cumilla Zone , Bangladesh Rural Development Academy (BARD).
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Cumilla Zone organized agent banking business development conference and workshop on prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing at Bangladesh Rural Development Academy (BARD) auditorium in Cumilla on Wednesday.
Md. Mahbub ul Alam, managing director & CEO of the bank addressed the program as chief guest.
Md. Mosharraf Hossain, deputy managing director and Mohammad Jamal Uddin Mazummder, senior executive vice president of the bank and Shahanaz Pervin, deputy director of Bangladesh Bank addressed the program as special guests.
Managers of 24 branches and proprietors of 130 agent outlets of the bank attended the conference.
- Regent Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Take proper action against social diseases
- Media workers are fearless warriors of the Corona period
- Central bank bought 4.2 billion dollars in four months
- Government fully prepared to provide 5G services
- Padma Bridge main structure’s work progress 91pc: Quader
- Javier Mascherano announced his retirement
- Wata Chemicals disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Daffodil Computers disclose first Quarter earnings report
- IPDC Finance inks deal with Nadia Furniture
- Mutual Trust Bank launches sub-branch in Shariatpur
- Mercantile Bank organised a special training course for export clients
- Eastland Insurance Company opened `Bangabandhu Corner’
- A ‘Mujib Corner’ set up at head office of National Life Insurance
- Standard Bank Rally to Celebrate Birth Centenary of Bangabandhu
- Karmasangsthan Bank signs deal with DYD
- Dhaka Bank launches loan scheme Sobar Jonno Bari