Huawei launches first twins based 5G Solution
|| Published: 2020-02-25 16:12:28 || Updated: 2020-02-25 16:12:28
The solution creates a digital replica of a physical site, enabling digital operations on the digital site
Huawei launched its ground-breaking 5G digital engineering solution at the Products and Solutions Launch recently.
It is the industry’s first ever solution which works on the idea of site digital twins proposed by Huawei. The solution creates a digital replica of a physical site, enabling digital operations on the digital site. Completely overhauling the traditional delivery model, it accelerates 5G rollout, said a press release.
Site digital twins enable associated and digital management of site infrastructure throughout the entire lifecycle from planning, design, deployment to maintenance. Based on the site digital twins, Huawei further leverages advanced photogrammetry, AI technologies, and proposes T-BIM (Telecom-Building Information Modelling), digital network specification applicable to the telecom industry, to reshape the digital delivery model of the telecom industry.
First of all, from the traditional manual survey to the digital panorama scanning, it avoids any error caused by manual measurement and data input. For engineering design, it ensures “what you see is what you get,” ranging from two-dimensional tables to three-dimensional model visual design. So it can provide precise solutions for various requirements such as space and energy over the 5G sites via 3D space evaluation & design energy evaluation& design, etc. The installation can be sped up and made accurate by using 3D and AR views through mobile apps to guide onsite operations. In addition, repeated site visits for rectification and manpower of operators can be vastly reduced by shifting the acceptance from manual to AI-based image recognition technology. This E2E 5G digital engineering solution greatly shortens the 5G construction time and improves the network construction quality.
- Shanta Amnah Shariah Fund declared Dividend
- Google seals content payment deal with French news publishers
- Final approval of Tk 1271 crore to buy three crore doses
- Actor Azizul Hakim joined Walton
- Five workers killed in fire at Serum Institute
- First of all, I will take vaccine: Finance Minister
- World is leaning towards electric cars
- India handed over the gift vaccine to Bangladesh
- Biden rolls back Trump policies on wall, climate, health, Muslims
- India’s oil imports at near three-year high in December
- IDRA directs insurance owners to cover 60% of their capital
- 3 amendment bills placed in JS to publish HSC results
- BSEC appointed observer in Alhaj Textile
- Keya Cosmetics will pay cash dividend not stock
- Robi is at the top of the transaction
- Qatar calls on Gulf nations to engage in diplomacy with Iran
- India’s tea industry in deep crisis due to reduced production
- To build dream capital market need everyone’s cooperation
- Samsung chief Lee Jae-yong faces corruption verdict
- Internet sure for everyone this year: Palak
- Turkey wants to increase trade in textiles and jute
- Dinosaur eggs found in Madhya Pradesh
- ICMAB webinar on Covid-19 and economy
- Farmers Bank loan scam: Regent Group’s Sahed lands in jail
- India-Bangladesh transshipment journey starting today
- 5 killed in Dinajpur road crash