DCCI, PRI sign MoU to work together
|| Published: 2020-02-25 17:18:21 || Updated: 2020-02-25 17:18:26
The Dhaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI) and Policy Research Institute (PRI) of Bangladesh will work together for economic development of the country.
Besides, the trade body and the research organisation will work on establishing a formal professional network under a memorandum of understanding (MoU) signed on Sunday last.
PRI Chairman Dr. Zaidi Sattar and DCCI President Shams Mahmud signed the MoU on behalf of their respective organisations at the PRI premises in the city.
The DCCI and PRI will also exchange information, strengthen cooperation and conduct research to facilitate industrialisation and economic development of the country.
The research will be facilitated by the industry and academia collaboration to help develop trade and industry through innovation, according to DCCI sources.
Dr. Ahsan H. Mansur, Executive Director of PRI, Dr. G. M. Khurshid Alam, Operations Director of PRI, Dr. Ashikur Rahman, Senior Economist of PRI and N. K. A. Mobin FCA, FCS, Senior Vice President of DCCI, were also present at the event.
- UNO Wahida transferred to Dhaka
- India allows export of 25,000 tonnes of onions to Bangladesh
- 17 directors are losing their posts due to not holding 2% share
- Riva Ganguly calls on Sheikh Fazle Fahim
- Health Ministry did well in dealing with pandemic: PM
- Bangladesh economy relatively in good shape: PM
- Tipu urges all not to panic about onion
- Saif Powertec donate Tk25,000 each month for Narayanganj explosion victim’s family
- City polls within 3 months of expiry of tenure; Bill cleared
- IPDC Finance inks deal with Nadia Furniture
- Mutual Trust Bank launches sub-branch in Shariatpur
- Mercantile Bank organised a special training course for export clients
- Eastland Insurance Company opened `Bangabandhu Corner’
- A ‘Mujib Corner’ set up at head office of National Life Insurance
- Standard Bank Rally to Celebrate Birth Centenary of Bangabandhu
- Karmasangsthan Bank signs deal with DYD
- Dhaka Bank launches loan scheme Sobar Jonno Bari