DCCI, PRI sign MoU to work together
|| Published: 2020-02-25 17:18:21 || Updated: 2020-02-25 17:18:26
The Dhaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI) and Policy Research Institute (PRI) of Bangladesh will work together for economic development of the country.
Besides, the trade body and the research organisation will work on establishing a formal professional network under a memorandum of understanding (MoU) signed on Sunday last.
PRI Chairman Dr. Zaidi Sattar and DCCI President Shams Mahmud signed the MoU on behalf of their respective organisations at the PRI premises in the city.
The DCCI and PRI will also exchange information, strengthen cooperation and conduct research to facilitate industrialisation and economic development of the country.
The research will be facilitated by the industry and academia collaboration to help develop trade and industry through innovation, according to DCCI sources.
Dr. Ahsan H. Mansur, Executive Director of PRI, Dr. G. M. Khurshid Alam, Operations Director of PRI, Dr. Ashikur Rahman, Senior Economist of PRI and N. K. A. Mobin FCA, FCS, Senior Vice President of DCCI, were also present at the event.
- Media workers are fearless warriors of the Corona period
- Central bank bought 4.2 billion dollars in four months
- Government fully prepared to provide 5G services
- Padma Bridge main structure’s work progress 91pc: Quader
- Javier Mascherano announced his retirement
- Wata Chemicals disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Daffodil Computers disclose first Quarter earnings report
- H.R TEXTILE MILLS disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Far East Knitting disclose first Quarter earnings report
- IPDC Finance inks deal with Nadia Furniture
- Mutual Trust Bank launches sub-branch in Shariatpur
- Mercantile Bank organised a special training course for export clients
- Eastland Insurance Company opened `Bangabandhu Corner’
- A ‘Mujib Corner’ set up at head office of National Life Insurance
- Standard Bank Rally to Celebrate Birth Centenary of Bangabandhu
- Karmasangsthan Bank signs deal with DYD
- Dhaka Bank launches loan scheme Sobar Jonno Bari