Brac Bank cardholders to get discount from The Mall
|| Published: 2020-02-25 15:35:14 || Updated: 2020-02-25 15:56:31
Brac Bank credit and debit cardholders will enjoy an additional 10 percent discount on all products available at the e-commerce platform – The Mall Ltd. The offer would be available till the end of the year, read a press release.
Brac Bank and The Mall Ltd signed an agreement in this regard on February 20. Md Mahiul Islam, head of Retail Banking at Brac Bank and Saiful Sakib Sarkar, managing director of The Mall Ltd, signed the agreement on behalf of their respective organisations.
Interested customers and cardholders can purchase the products of The Mall Ltd from its website – www.themallbd.com.
On behalf of Brack Bank, Siraj Siddiquey, head of Digital Banking and E-commerce, Sarah Anam, head of Products-Deposits and Non-Fund Based Facilities, Joarder Tanvir Faisal, head of Credit Cards and Sultan Mahmud Sarkar, senior manager, E-commerce, were present at the signing ceremony.
On the other hand, Rubayet Hossain Khan, business consultant, Md Robiul Islam, operations manager, Md Selim Hossain business development executive, were present at the occasion from The Mall Ltd.
- PM gives Tk 5 lakh to each of 35 N’ganj blast victim families
- China has built 380 internment camps in Xinjiang
- Nature holds one of the keys to tackling climate change, say G20 thinkers
- Govt to prepare master plan for roads, highways
- BSEC approves Robi’s IPO
- Australia whales: 90 dead in mass stranding off Tasmania
- Tk 246cr to be spent on hilsa development
- Consumers bear the brunt of India’s onion export ban
- Taj Mahal re-opens for public after 6 months
- Shareholders approved Dividend at Agm LankaBangla
- United Commercial Bank Limited holds 37th Annual General Meeting
- BB rises transaction limit in internet Banking
- Bangladesh received $1.96bn remittances in August
- Sonali Aansh Industries disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Alif Industries disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Imam Button Industries disclose third Quarter earnings report
- IDRA gets acting chairman, yet quorum crisis remains